Proof of current insurance is required of all vendors who conduct work on site at all District facilities, insurance certificates must be issued naming Sonoma County Junior College District as additional insured. The required insurance policy limits are as follows:
- General Liability – $2,000,000 per occurrence and $4,000,000 aggregate
- Automobile - $1,000,000
- Hazardous Materials Policy – $4,000,000 General Liability, Automobile and Worker’s Compensation for projects involving removal or transfer of hazardous materials.
- Builder’s Risk Policy – required for any structural modifications
- Worker's Compensation - $1,000,000 Statutory Limits
- Architect - $2,000,000 Professional Liability