District Board Policy allows purchases of goods and services from competitively bid contracts awarded by other governmental organizations that meet state law requirements for competitive bidding.
Search products and vendors to identify the available contracts within a purchasing cooperative
Some of the most commonly used purchasing cooperatives include:
- California Multiple Award Schedules
- College Buys - Foundation for California Community Colleges
- Western States Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (WSCA)
- U.S. Communities
- National Association of Educational Procurement - E& I Purchasing Cooperative
- The General Services Administration (GSA) Purchasing Cooperative Allows purchases of items included in Schedule 70 – Information Technology and Schedule 84 – Security and Law Enforcement Equipment.
- National Joint Powers Alliance
For more information on purchasing cooperatives contact the Buying Team.