The warehouse staff is responsible for:
- Receiving of all incoming merchandise shipments to the District purchased with purchase orders and P Card
- Incoming inspection: review of merchandise for accuracy, completeness, shortages, damages, etc.; processing of appropriate paperwork
- Distribution and delivery of merchandise to requester
- Coordinate chair & table deliveries with Custodial Department as required
- Graphics and Copy Center pick up and deliveries
- Return of merchandise for repair, incorrect shipments, etc., as approved by vendor and Purchasing
- Inventory of District property assigning of incoming capital assets with inventory control numbers and supporting documentation. Maintenance and reconciliation of District’s fixed assets, audit verification and reporting for compliance with GASB 34/35. Provide assistance with external audit of fixed assets
Coordinator, Warehouse Operations
Storekeeper II, Petaluma Campus
Surplus pick- up requests are processed through the attached form. Once the request is approved by the department supervisor, it is forwarded to the Purchasing Department for approval.
Information Technology Surplus Requests
The Information Technology Department handles surplus requests for the following items:
Computers, laptops, tablets, PDA’s, smartphones, monitors, Printers, networking gear (switches, routers, wireless access points, etc.), toner and ink, computer backup batteries (not regular batteries), keyboards and mice, computer media – hard drives, floppy disks, software CD’s, USB flash drives, phones, general computer cables.
To initiate a surplus pick up of the above listed items please use this form.
The College District disposes of surplus through an auctioneer service, for more information on dates and times of the public sales please contact warehouse services.